Mini Dental Implants
Are You Missing One or More Teeth? Having Trouble With Your Dentures?
Mini Dental Implants are for you!
Mini Dental Implants help anchor loose dentures in position or to replace individual and multiple missing teeth. They can even be used to replace a full arch of teeth often in just one short visit.
Both mini implants & traditional implants use the same method to integrate or become part of the bone. The difference is the size. Choosing the right implanttype for you is a decision that you make with your doctor based on your specific needs and Dr. Yara Ramos at 757 Dental Solutions in Reynosa Tamaulipas Mexico can help you.
The Mini Dental Implant system consists of a miniature titanium implant that acts like the root of your tooth and a retaining fixture that is incorporated into the base of your denture.
Mini Dental Implants:
- Can help you eat, smile, and speak with renewed confidence
- Are placed using a simple, gentle, non-surgical approach
- Can be placed to anchor dentures or cemented crowns & bridges
- Can help to preserve bone & facial appearance
- Have Your Implants Placed in the Morning and Enjoy Your Favorite Meal That Same Evening.
Request your free quote and find out if Mini Dental Implants are the best option for you.
757 Dental Solutions Transforms Your Smile…